To receive notification of new articles and posts on this blog, please click on the next paragraph and a notification box will appear. Please enter your e-mail address. Your e-mail address will be held, on our behalf, by our service provider.
Key HR Facts
Just want to check a fact such as a notice period or minimum rate of pay? Key HR Facts is available for you to look up such facts and share those with your colleagues.
We shall publish from time to time some key questions that you can pose to your senior management colleagues to gauge whether you are focused on the right issues and where there are areas for improvement.
We will announce new resources/challenges in this column and by placing alerts on our our Twitter timeline and blogs.
New free tool to assess whether your hr practices are focused upon reinforcing your service/business goals – details below.
Recent Articles & Posts
- April 2018 – Increases in National Minimum Pay Rates 19th February 2018
- Holiday Entitlement – Enhanced Protection in New Court Decision 30th November 2017
- Refunds Begin of Tribunal Application Fees; Shady Employers Beware 24th October 2017
- Hallmarks of Effective HR Management Practices 19th June 2017
- Teachers Under Pressure; Are School Governors Doing Enough? 31st March 2017
- Older Employees – Organisational Asset or Liability? 28th February 2017
Are Your HR Practices Helping Managers to Stay on Track?
If you are not sure, try our free tool to assess whether you hr management practices are focused upon making progress towards your organisational goals.
To obtain a free copy of the tool, please read more by clicking on this link which will enable you to request a copy.