People Issues are Part of a Manager’s Lot
Managers frequently encounter human resource management issues and want a realistic answer with the following qualities:
- Solving their people issues;
- Not having to wade through a list of documents or frequently asked questions to find an answer;
- A personal answer which takes account of the context of your organisation;
- The ability to clarify the way forward and becoming confident that the key points have been considered.
At the same time, a manager wants to be sure that he/she will receive:
- Advice which is both commercially and service focused;
- Sound, independent advice which is not slanted by organisational politics;
- An assurance that he/she is not being locked into a longer term advice service.
Sometimes, senior managers need to obtain advice in confidence from ]outside their organisation due to the sensitive nature of the issues.
- Are you seeking answers to personnel/hr management questions
and need advice which has the above qualities?
If you prefer, we will quote a fixed price for the work required. You are not required to enter into a longer term commitment for the service.
Read more about our advice services on problems at work.
Personnel Advice – Examples of Issues We Advise On
- problems with an individual e.g. contractual issues, a grievance, performance, absence or a disciplinary issue;
- producing contract/written particulars of employment templates for your organisation;
- writing or revising policies or procedures;
- investigation of a potential disciplinary or grievance situation;
- employee or management rights and expectations;
- giving an answer to a specific issue/question relating to a HR management or personnel management issue, whether in a service organisation, a manufacturing company, a school or a charity.
Who Do We Advise?
- Directors and Business owners;
- Parents/guardians wanting to help a relative;
- Occasionally, we advise employees/members of staff.
Serving Your Needs
Building trust is important when giving or seeking advice on a sensitive matter. It is often better to discuss the type of help you require. Please feel free to either call us or send us a message via our chat facility (on the right hand side of this page).
You can contact us as noted at the bottom of this page.
We do not tie you to a long term contract and will make our costs clear. If you prefer, we will quote a fixed price for the work required.
You can also read more about the different forms of service we have to help you. You can view those on the next page.