If you want to find the latest awards that an Employment Tribunal can make or the potential cost of a dismissal or the statutory rights of staff to leave and pay from April 2018 then visit our Key HR Facts pages.
Those contain summarised rights and the up to date rates on key employment rights on the following pages:
- Statutory Leave and Time Off
- Statutory Rights and Tribunal Awards
- Spent Periods for Convictions
- Working Time and Rest Periods
They also show the rates for the previous year (see the figures in brackets).
You can share Key HR Facts with your colleagues and friends provided you and they acknowledge the source and copyright of any extracts or copies of pages.
Receive Alerts to Changes to Key HR Facts
An easy way to be alerted to such changes is by asking to receive advance notice of such changes which appear in our blog articles and updates.
Go to our blog page and, on the right hand side, enter your name and e-mail so that you can be sent alerts to new articles.
Benefits for Senior Managers
Two benefits to you of signing up to receive such alerts are that you will also be included in:
- The opportunity to receive the occasional audit and self assessment tools we produce. Our next tool will be a means for you to assess whether your hr policies and processes are focused on key areas to reinforce the aims of your organisation.
- Insights from our blog articles which share some of our expertise on key issues for senior managers and business owners. For example, an article will be appearing shortly the pitfalls of ill thought out approaches to pay equity issues and avoiding significant increases in costs by adopting ineffective solutions.
Those benefits will help you and your management team to move forward with confidence. Do not delay, go to our blog page now and sign up for alerts.
© 2018 HR Management Dimensions Ltd.